"I have been assisting clients through the divorce process since 1972. I listen to my client's concerns and help them in achieving their goals. My objective is to make the process as painless as possible."
- B. Elaine Thompson Attorney
A Better Divorce recognizes that collaboration is a more satisfactory way to resolve family issues. It allows the family to fashion outcomes that best suits their needs. Client input is valued. Their lives are designed by them with input from caring professionals, not by a man or woman in a black robe who knows very little about them.
- Family Law Litigation, Collaborative Law
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- South Bay Bar Association
- A Better Divorce, a practice group of Collaborative professionals in the South Bay
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Judge Pro Tem: Previously assisted the Los Angeles Superior Court by hearing divorce matters, small claims and traffic cases.
- Los Angeles Superior Court volunteer mediator
- Lomita-Torrance Airport Rotary