Pacific Funding Solutions
Mortgage - Home Loans
As a top 10 private mortage banker, our goal is to make your real estate dreams a reality by providing a variety of home loan options.
- Schedule 1-1 meeting to discuss goals & put a plan of action together for client
- Pre-qualify/pre-approve clients to determine purchasing limits
- Work with first time homebuyers, educate client about the loan process
- Coordinate with realtors & client to provide complete pckg when making an offer
- Loan programs: Conventional, Jumbo, Reverse mortgage, Gov FHA/VA/Bond programs
- Keys on time program for purchase transactions
- APMC Star Loan program - Eligible for Teachers, Police and Firefighters
- FHA as low as 3.5% down payment
- VA loan amount < $625,500 no down payment required 100% financing with no MI
- Down payment assistance programs for low/moderate income borrowers
- 203K Dream Home renovation home loan
- Investor loan programs 1-4 units
- Purchase, refinance, cash out for renovation/college funds/vacation, etc.
ExperienceMy true passion is doing residential loans and helping people realize the dream of homeownership in America. My experience goes back 30 years, started out as a loan officer, later on got my brokers license and started my own business selling real estate and doing loans. I also got my contractors license, was a project manager and supervised crew for development of condo sites. Also ventured into litigation and rehab of various condo projects. Thereafter, I did some developing and flipping in the south bay. My focus for the last 10 years has been doing home loans. With my vast knowledge in financing and real estate I provide much value to my clients, whether they are first time homebuyers or seasoned investors.
NMLS - Mortgage Loan Originator licensed under Calif-DBO, CA Broker DRE licensed since 1989, Developer of residential properties, Arizona Broker license, Notary